WHITE PLAINS CITY SD
When I try to login the page says: Either your user name or password is not correct. Please try again!!
Be sure that you have typed your login name and password correctly. If you forgot your user name or password, please contact your child's school.
When I try to login the page says: Your user account has been disabled!
Your user account has been disabled by a Campus Administrator. Please contact your child's school to request reactivation.
Please note that an unsuccessful login attempt will also give you information about your browser, IP address and that the attempt has been logged.
This is part of system security to prevent and document unauthorized access attempts.
If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
If you do not have an Activation Key, click here
White Plains Public Schools - Welcome to the Student/Parent/Guardian Portal in Infinite Campus
Students - use the same username and password as for the computer network in school
If you were emailed or mailed an activation code (long letters and numbers) - CLICK HERE. (one time setup of your username and password)
1. Download the Infinite Campus App from your app store
2. Launch the App and Enter in the District ID: VYPJSS
3. Select Go
4. Enter your Parent/Guardian Portal username and password
5. Select Go/Sign In
Guidelines for Assignments in the Parent/Guardian Portal of Infinite Campus
• Teachers will be expected to post grades for tests, quizzes, and assignments in their Infinite Campus gradebook no later than 10 school days after the assignment due date (with the exception of assignments submitted by students past the due date).
During the 10-day window, teachers may assign any of the following comments prior to posting actual grades
Teachers will notify parents/guardians through the portal of grade assignments for long term projects (i.e., term papers, and other major writing assignments) indicating that a particular assignment’s grades will be posted by a specific date that is later than normal guidelines indicated above.
• Students will be expected to monitor their own grades for accuracy. In the event that a student believes a grade is inaccurate, he or she will bring the concern to the attention of the teacher.
-Bring a grading concern to the attention of their guidance counselor if a grading concern that was raised with the teacher has not been adequately addressed.
-Bring the grading concern to the subject area coordinator if a grading concern that was raised with the guidance counselor has not been adequately addressed.
• Parents/Guardians are expected to monitor their child’s grades in to provide further support and supervision as needed
-Hard copy progress reports will ONLY be mailed home for those students with in-progress cumulative course average of 70% or below from the beginning of the course to the date of the printed progress report.
-Hard copy report cards will continue to be mailed home for all students.
• Parents/Guardians are expected to encourage their child to bring any grading concerns to his or her teacher. Parents are encouraged to follow up directly with the teacher as needed.
Bring a grading concern to the attention of the subject area coordinator (high school level) or building administrator (middle school level) only after that grading concern has been raised directly with the teacher and has not been resolved.